Sunday 22 November 2009

Muddy, hairy training . . .

So, we've had Sal's brother Peachi staying with us this weekend and he joined me on a ride up into the Prestatyn hillside. Mind you, after a few too many cocktails with Jo and Clive last night and only a few hours sleep, my legs weren't feeling their freshest! A great ride though and we managed to avoid the rain but not the mud on the bridlepath descent back down - as you can see from the picture - i've not developed freckles! You can also see my impressive (?!) head of hair. I've concluded that my sore shoulder earlier in the week must be my body adjusting to carrying the extra weight around on my head.

There seems to be a lot of interest in people joining me on various challenges, we now have a team plus several possible 'understudies' for the 15 peaks and at least 3 others are signing up for the Pembrokeshire half marathon.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. with that growth I reckon I owe you about 5p so far. I am expecting a pony tail at least.

    ReplyDelete